The Big Silver Oval was recently improved by going from a 12 gauge to a 9 gauge cable and even a more elongated oval geometry for better performance. This cable is very fast and detailed but without the harshness often associated with silver cables. It has punch in the low end with incredible mids and highs that music lovers really go for.
This cable is constructed of pure silver over a stabilizing strand of oxygen-free copper, woven into the patented Analysis Plus hollow oval geometry, in an oval-coaxial configuration.
- Outer Dimensions: 17mm by 5mm
- Banana or T1 Spade connectors are available
- Prices shown are for a pair of speaker cables.
- Longer cable lengths are available as a special order.
- Trial periods do not apply to Bi-wire cables.
- Jaguar matches sale/discount offers shown on the Analysis Plus website.
- Jaguar is an authorized retailer for all Analysis Plus products.
Jaguar was introduced to Analysis Plus Cables by Jonathan Weiss of Oswalds Mill Audio. Jonathan, the consummate engineer, was no doubt attracted to the noise-canceling geometries of the woven conductors, and Analysis Plus are the only cables he uses when building some of the most advanced HiFi systems in the world. Individual strands of wire are woven into a mesh surrounding an oval-shaped insert running the length of the cable, providing the best noise-rejection orientation we’ve ever encountered. We first tried a pair of the Analysis Plus Black Oval 12 Speaker Cables (priced at less than $400/pair) in the Jaguar reference system and found they performed as well as many cables we’ve heard in the $5,000 range… that was all we needed to hear to know Analysis Plus should be added to the few cable brands in the Jaguar lineup.